Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogging...

Well, Here I am.
Blogging.
I said I would never do it.
Sure, I post the occasional message over on the Hat, but that's not really a good place to ramble on endlessly about myself and my upcoming work.
I have Sumerak.com, but it's meant primarily to be a professional/promotional tool.
And MySpace isn't exactly where I want to get too personal. Not when I have 1500 friends I've never even met.
So again... Here I am.
But what exactly is "here"?
At this point, I'm not sure what purpose this blog is going to end up serving (though I'm definitely open to suggestions).
Will it be yet another place to shamelessly pimp my upcoming writing work? (Probably!)
Will it give friends, family and random readers a deeper look at where I am in life? (Quite possibly!)
Will anyone even find it? And if they do, will they care? (Unlikely!)
I really don't know.
But again... Here I am.
And, apparently, so are you...

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

I wouldn't mind finding out about the happenings in your life this way since we can't ever actually reach each other via phone;) Miss ya! Hope you are doing awesome!! Tell more:D

Kristy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home