Monday, July 30, 2007

Limbo

So... I'm sorta in writer's limbo right now.
I've got a ton of projects on my plate, but I'm not able to actually work on any of them at the moment.
I have a few upcoming scripts I should start on soon... but I can't really dive into them until I get notes back from my editor on the preceeding issues.
I've got several pitches that are in various editors' hands and are being considered... but they're all just in a holding pattern at the moment.
I've got a few more FRANKLIN RICHARDS scripts due... but I need to get the plots from my co-writer before I can dive into those.
And I've got a lot of potential leads on new work that can't really be followed up on at the moment (for various reasons).
Oh, and I'm caught up on all the random art, lettering and color notes I needed to do.
Man, I hate days like this.
Maybe I'll go swimming...
.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

life is rough..lol. So sorry to hear you may be forced to go swim;)

 
At July 30, 2007 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, girl...
But remember, for me, no work = no paycheck. So a day off is not necessarily a good thing!
And for your information, I'm not going swimming until after dinner.
I'm cleaning the apartment instead :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home