Wednesday, August 22, 2007

THE BIG 3-0!!!

No... not my birthday... I've still got about 7 months left before I have to deal with THAT "Big 3-0"...
I just did my final weigh in for this phase of my diet... and I've now officially lost 30 pounds (in 58 days)! That's freakin' crazy!
I'm at the lowest weight I've been in about 10 years. I'm 12 pounds below my inital target for this diet... and I even lost 2 pounds more than my newer re-adjusted target! Any more weight loss would probably not be good, so from here on out, it's all about maintenance and toning.
The difference in how I look and feel is astounding, and I plan to take all the habits I've picked up during the early pahses and continue applying them to my everyday life from here on out. But the occasional plate of nachos or piece of pizza will definitely be a welcome treat now that they are allowed again!
This process reminded me how much I love to be active (which is the complete opposite of how I felt right before the diet) and how great it feels to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. I take pride in the hard work I've put into this... and it's so cool that the results are clearly visible!
Never thought I'd make it this far...and I wouldn't have been able to if not for friends and family keeping me focused and on track. Thanks to everyone for their support!
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home