Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rolling out...

Before I started on this diet, I can't remember the last time I saw 8:00 AM. Now, I'm up well before that every day and ready to work out by about 8:30. Some days, I'll even get up around 6:30 just so I can get my workout done with and start my workday earlier. Where has the real Marc gone?!?
This morning I'm going to go Rollerblading. As Jeremy said, I'm bringing 1994 back with style.
The last few times I've been skating, I've done around 10 miles or so, usually on the paved bike paths in the Summit County park system.
Not sure which trail I'm headed to today (probably Hudson)... but I'm hoping to get in at least an hour of exercise.
Then it's straight into another workday. More later...
.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 31, 2007 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!
Can you still eat at Mongolian BBQ? If you ask them not to cook your food in oil, it's actually pretty good for you! I'm not eating white rice anymore, myself - wonder if they have brown?!

 
At July 31, 2007 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

Yeah, I can still eat at the BBQ! Just have to keep my portions in check. 1 bowl only!
And yes, they do have brown rice now! Yay!

 
At July 31, 2007 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, let's totally go next week! Do you have any weeknights free? I can only have one bowl too :)

 
At July 31, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

I tend to be free more nights than not. So drop me an e-mail and let me know when you're thinking. We'll make it work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home