Thursday, August 23, 2007

Too many Jennys

There can't REALLY be that many girls my age with that name, can there?
Seems like everyone I meet these days is a Jen, Jenn, Jenny, Jenni or Jennifer (though I haven't met a "Genaphyr" yet... at least that would be something different...)
My brother's wife, my cousin's wife, my cousin, She Who Must Not Be Named -- all Jennifers.
I mean, sure, "Jennifer" was the #1 most popular female name in America every year from 1970-1984... but, come on, people!
Don't get me wrong. I love the 70s(VH1 told me so!)... but what ever happened to a little variety?

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Missy B said...

You're funny. My best friend here is also Jen although I do not think that Aubs knows a single Jen her age.

 
At August 24, 2007 at 9:55 AM , Blogger EostreEgg said...

Darrow, 3rd floor, 1998-1999. Five Jennifers, two Katies, two Nicks, two Toms, two Bryans, two Daves...

Not everyone can have an original name like "Sumerak the Devourer".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home