Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday morning update...

This place sure has been quiet lately. But it's been for good reason.
I spent all of last week working on a new script. Got it done by the end of the week and turned it in. This was a script that I had to put on the back burner for a while because another mystery project popped up that took first priority in terms of scheduling. This original project's first issue was written and approved months ago, so I was a bit nervous jumping back onto the series after a long pause... but I'm actually very happy with how the final script for this new issue ended up! (Hopefully my editors feel the same way!)
This weekend, I spoke about my work at a college in southern Ohio and did a book signing at their campus bookstore. 6 hours of driving in one day is no fun, but it was a good experience overall.
And now that the new week is here, I'm jumping right into the next script. Yep, I've got another one due this week (for the aforementioned mystery project)... and if all goes well, I'm trying to get it wrapped up by Wednesday so I can actually take a day off and do something for myself on Thursday (since I didn't really get to have any time off this weekend). Don't know if it will happen, but I sure as heck am gonna try!
So, when all is said and done, I will have produced about 45 pages of new material in 10 days. Yikes! When I say it like that, it seems nearly impossible! But I think I can do it...
Wish me luck...
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home