Thursday, September 13, 2007

iSplurged

I finally broke down yesterday and went to buy a new iPod. Instead, I ended up coming home with two!
First off, I bought a new 80GB iPod Classic (silver) to replace my old 20GB 2nd Gen iPod that I bought when I first moved to NYC. My old iPod doesn't hold a charge anymore, doesn't have video playback (or even a color screen), and doesn't have enough space for all of my music. So it was finally time for an upgrade.. and this new one was the perfect size and price for me. Yay!
I also bought a 1GB iPod Shuffle so that I could have a music player for workouts. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I took it on the treadmill this morning and it may be the best purchase I've made in years. So lightweight and easy to use. I put 10-12 of my favorite albums on it and had a great variety of music to listen to. And the little guy never skipped once despite my intense jogging! Sweet!
So now I just have to figure out what to do with my old 20GB brick of an iPod. Maybe I'll make it my official carPod, since I already have a charger and FM transmitter for it.
Thoughts?

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2007 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

I think that a car-pod is a GREAT idea, since it is SO annoying when you get in the car and realize that you forgot your i-pod. Then you have to listen to the radio *gasp*!

 
At September 14, 2007 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it out back and shoot it before the meat gets too sinewy & tough.

Or you could buy it a little iPod toupee & suit and sent it over to the iPod family.

http://www.tuaw.com/2005/09/05/yet-more-from-the-ipod-family/

 
At September 15, 2007 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Missy B said...

That sounds like every trip to the Apple store my family takes. We just need one but...

We also have more iPods than people in our house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home