Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another wedding

I've had to go to a lot of weddings this summer. That hasn't exactly been fun for me... but each one gets a little easier.
Tonight Little Joe is tying the knot. He's a good friend from my Sea World days, and I would never skip out on him, no matter how uncomfortable these things make me.
At the very least, tonight should be a good chance to hang out with Jeremy and Liz for an evening and drink for free.
And who knows... maybe there will be a cute bridesmaid or something. After all, as Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers:

"We are gonna have tons and tons of opportunities to meet gorgeous ladies that get so aroused at the thought of marriage that they'll throw their inhibitions to the wind... Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly, pal!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home