Friday, August 10, 2007

In my head...

Today's been a different kind of workday. A mental workday.
I have one of those every now and then. A day where I'm not actually sitting at the computer writing, but I'm figuring out future work and strategically planning my next moves. It's nice to take the day off from being creative one in a while and look at my career from a different angle. I've come up with some very positive ideas about the path I'm currently on... and some great new concepts that I'm interested in developing further. So stepping away now and then is definitely a good thing.
But I did get to be a little bit creative today. I got to bake cookies with my Mom! Not only are they delicious, they fit into my diet too! So I can actually eat them (not just smell them longingly). Hooray!
Tonight, I'm headed to a birthday shindig with Jeremy and Liz. The rest of this weekend? Who knows... Any good ideas, dear readers?

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm - healthy cookies! what kind?

 
At August 10, 2007 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

raspberry & chocolate cookie bars... but made with whole wheat flour and splenda baking mix. mmm...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home