Monday, August 6, 2007

TONIGHT ONLY: Listen to me ramble!

Okay... if you're reading this blog, you listen to me ramble fairly frequently... but I wanted to let you know that I'll be doing it in a public forum tonight!
I'll be speaking at the Cleveland Public Library (Carnegie West Branch) at 6:00 to discuss my life as a comic book writer! It should be a fun talk, exploring what it's like to create comics and how the industry has changed over the years.
So if you are in the area and have some free time, come watch the fun!

Cleveland Public Library
Carnegie West Branch
1900 Fulton Rd.
Clevleand, OH 44113

The excitement begins at 6:00 PM. Be there or... don't!

3 Comments:

At August 6, 2007 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

Dang... I wish I was closer to Cleveland. What an adult you have become;) Seriously, I think it would be interesting. Hope to chat with ya soon!

 
At August 6, 2007 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

Thanks... I think...

 
At August 8, 2007 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have your entire speech at BGSU on video somewhere. If you want, we can scratch it up on YouTube or something. Let me know if you're interested.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home