Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Slowly getting better...

Today started out a bit less promising than usual, but is slowly getting better.
Did lunch with my mom and then went to visit my grandma. It was nice to spend some time with the most influential ladies in my life.
Got my new comic books for the week. That always makes things better! And the store manager gave me some free passes to go see SuperBad next week. Sweet!
Came back home and talked to one of my editors about a pitch I am currently working on. He really seemed to dig it, so that's definitely a positive thing.
And tonight, I'll be meeting Andrew and a bunch of his friends for drinks out in Lakewood. Well, no drinks for me (stupid diet), but it will still be nice to get out for a while.
But first... cookies!
See, it ain't all bad...

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2007 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

When do you get to be on the drink again? :)
When does Superbad open? I'm going to make a point of seeing that in the theatre...

 
At August 1, 2007 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

It's another 3 weeks before I can imbibe.
SuperBad opens on August 17th... but the advanced screening is on the 7th. It looks really funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home