Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day off...?

Today was supposed to be my day off from working out. Instead, I ended up Rollerblading 16.4 miles (and now I'm going to go for a swim). Sometimes I just don't get me...
Yesterday was an odd day. I wasn't feeling terribly productive at first, but ended up getting out of the apartment for a while and getting some work done on one of the new pitches that I'm starting to develop. We'll see how it turns out once I start organizing all the random thoughts I scribbled down!
Unfortunately, I also ended up going back on a promise I made to myself from when I started my diet/workout program. I'm not terribly proud of it, but we all have our moments of weakness. And I made it 40+ days without breaking any of my self-imposed rules... so I guess that counts for something! I'm back on track as of today... and as you can probably tell by the 16.4 miles, I'm probably overcompensating.
What else? Oh, I managed to see two new movies yesterday! Over lunch, I saw HOT ROD (with my Dad). In the evening I went down to the Cedar Lee to see THE TEN (with myself). I liked them both, but surprisingly, I liked HOT ROD a lot better. I honestly expected it to be the other way around.
Tuesday, I've got free passes for a preview screening of SUPERBAD. That should be fun. Anyone wanna come?
Tonight, I am probably gonna go have dinner with my folks (it's their anniversary)...but other than that, it's just another quiet Saturday night. If anyone has any fun plans for the evening, drop me a line and let me know...
That's it for now. Off to the pool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home