Thursday, August 2, 2007

One down...

Okay, the FRANKLIN script is done and in my co-writer's hands for his final approval. Once he gives the thumbs up, we send it off to the editor and move on to the next one (once I get a plot, that is).
Until then, I'll be working on that pitch I need to finish up. It should be fairly simple, as we've already laid a pretty strong foundation.
After that, I might start putting together the next pitch that's been swimming around in my brain. I think it could be a really cool use of a C-list character that's been out of the spotlight for a while!
But that might wait until tomorrow. We'll see how much creativity I have left in my brain when I get to that point...
Okay. Back to work!
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home