Wednesday, August 8, 2007

26 down...

Well, as of this morning's weigh in, I've lost 26 pounds in the last 45 days. Not too bad, eh?
At this point, I've lost most of the weight I'm going to lose now (though I still expect another pound or two here and there), and it's just a matter of maintaining and toning up from here on out.
Only two weeks to go until I can eat and drink whatever I want again (in moderation, of course). My first day off the diet is perfectly timed with a family trip to Cedar Point.
Cheese-on-a-Stick, here I come...!
.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 8, 2007 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the obligatory photos --the sad, poorly-lighted BEFORE and the smiling, oiled-down AFTER?

 
At August 8, 2007 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

Apparently, they are in your mind, JER...
...and that is where they shall remain... for now...

 
At August 8, 2007 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Heywood Jablomie said...

Hey man congrats on the weight loss, it takes alot to try and drop even half of what you've lost so far, and that's a shit ton for only 45 days.

 
At August 8, 2007 at 10:41 PM , Blogger EostreEgg said...

I was trying to describe cheese on a stick to my Chicago coworkers the other day, and they made yuck faces at me. Philistines.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home