Wednesday, August 8, 2007

SuperBad weather

Last night was a bust...
I drove about an hour to go see the screening of SuperBad, but when I got there, the theatre had just lost partial power due to a storm. They cancelled the screening (and all the other shows for the night as well) and told people they were rescheduling for later in the week.
Since a bunch of friends had already driven in to see the movie with me (nice to see you, Manda!), we all went to the Winking Lizard... which also only had partial power. Salads and not-quite-cooked chicken were the only options. Luckily, I had already eaten dinner beforehand.
On the way home, drove through a HUGE storm that continued for quite some time once I got back. Been a long time since I've seen rain and lightning like that!
Got a call from an old friend last night who wanted me to go out with her (at about 11:30). Sadly, I was just too tired by that point and had to say no... but maybe I'll see her again soon.
The night wasn't a complete loss, but it was a bummer not to get to see the movie. Hopefully I'll be able to make the rescheduled screening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home