Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tired...

Yesterday was a loooong day.
After I finished my talk at the library (which went pretty well), I had to come home and write a script that's due this morning. It was a rush deadline, and for various reasons, I didn't have everything I needed to get started until about 3:00 yesterday afternoon. I hate having to work under those conditions... but I did my part and managed to finish writing the script around 1:00 in the morning. If all is well, I should be sending it off to my editors early today.
Hopefully my 16 hour workday yesterday means that I can take part of today off. I was going to go skating this morning, but I can already here the thunder rumbling outside... so I'll have to hit the treadmill instead (again). And today is an "all-vegetarian day" on my diet (I have to do one of those a week). So that kinda sucks too.
But the good new is: The Muppet Show Season 2 and The Simpsons Season 10 both come out on DVD today! And I get to see that screening of SuperBad with some friends tonight.
So maybe I'll get to enjoy my day a bit after all... (unless someone calls me at 2:00 and tells me I have another script due in 6 hours...)

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I picked up Muppets Season 2 myself--Don Knotts in the first episode was a blast from the past. It's also weird how much the Miss Piggy Muppet has changed over the years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home