Saturday, August 11, 2007

Much... too... early...

We went to Rob & Leah's party last night, and it was a lot of fun. They have a crazy amount of land and some of the coolest gardens I've ever seen. They actually have blueberry bushes! Fresh freakin' blueberries from their own yard. Insane... but delicious!
Went to bed at a decent hour... but still, this morning I feel like I got hit by a truck. I have had so much energy lately and today I feel like I can barely move. Can't figure out why for the life of me. Maybe my body is pissed at me for making it get out of bed before 9:00 on a Saturday.
Still, it's nothing that a good breakfast and a 16 mile jaunt on my blades won't fix, I suppose. Luckily the weather looks good today.
Time to sweat myself back to coherency...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home