Monday, October 8, 2007

Website update...

How did I spend my weekend (other than hagning out with my brother and watching Indians games)?
You guessed it! I revamped the flow of my website!
(Honestly, you probably didn't guess it... because most sane people actually stop working during their free time...)
Still, I've really streamlined the site. I've added new character-based pages to help make navigation easier. So all of my books featuring Spider-Man are now conveniently grouped together (and the same goes for the Avengers, the FF and more).
I've also added a "Collected Editions" page to showcase all of my various digests, hardcovers, etc.... and a "Custom Comics" page to show off the bizarre work I've done for clients like Tyson Foods and Pepperidge Farm!
Check it out at www.sumerak.com and let me know what you think!
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home