Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday

The wedding last night was nice. The food was good, the band rocked, and Joey seemed really happy. So overall, it looked like a win. Only a few people there that I knew, but we all still managed to have a pretty good time.
And I'm absolutely amazed at how small my desire to drink has become after the diet. There was an open bar right next to my table, and I only had one drink early on... and it took me a good hour or so to finish it off. The rest of the night was just tonic water. Weird.
Today, I'm just gonna relax.
Maybe I'll go out skating to work off that piece of wedding cake.
Maybe I'll go to the zoo like I was thinking earlier in the week (but probably not).
Maybe I'll just forget all that stuff, chill out here and do nothing.
After all, that's what Sundays are for, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home