Sunday, August 26, 2007

Off switch...

I was really planning to take a day off today. An honest-to-goodness day off where I just laid around the apartment and did nothing of any significance.
I'm apparently not so good at that...
After skating 15.5 miles this morning, I met my folks for lunch and then came back home to watch the Indians game. That last part sounds relaxing, right?
Well, about halfway through the game, I started hearing dialogue in my head for my second issue of [project yet-to-be-announced] and I didn't want to potentially lose any of it by waiting for a workday to write it down...
So what did I do? I wrote the entire 22-page outline for the issue! On my day off!
Sometimes I really wish my brain had an off switch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home