Saturday, October 20, 2007

Where I've been... (for John)

John called last night... and mentioned that I've been slacking when it comes to keeping up my blog. And he's right. So this one is for you, Johnny...
Sadly, there isn't all that much new to report. Why not? Because I've been pretty much strapped to my desk the past few weeks. Deadlines have been crazy (and plentiful) and as soon as I finish one script, it's on to the next.
Not that I'm complaining. I'm getting some great new assignments and I couldn't be more thrilled! But the heavier workload definitely takes up a lot (ok, all) of my time!
Add to that my daily work out, eating, the Indians playoffs, and the occasional opportunity to see family or a friend, and you've got pretty much every moment of my last few weeks figured out.
So yeah, nothing too exciting, I'm afraid. Though if you'd like to imagine me off on some wild adventures, I ain't gonna stop ya...
Even with the complete lack of time (and communication), I'm doing quite well. I've got some great projects lined up at the front of the year (including one that I can't talk about yet... but is really going to rock!). And I'm hopefully going to be able to get outside and get some fresh air again in the near future... once some of these scripts are wrapped up...
But if you're reading this and you actually are one of my close friends and you actually do care, give me a call. Break up my day. Try to force me into leaving my office for a few hours. I'd really appreciate it... because if you don't drag me out now and then, I'm probably just going to stay here writing for 18 hours a day. And that would be sad...
Okay... that's it! Consider yourself updated. I'll try to do this more often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home