Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Almost there...

It's almost the holidays... which means I'm currently making a mad dash through a series of last minute deadlines before everyone disappears into a an eggnog induced haze for a week or so.
I'm about halfway done with what will most likely end up being my last completed script of 2007. Hoping to have that completed by this Friday so that I don't have to worry about any angry editors coming down my chimney on Christmas Eve...
Once that is out of the way, I might actually try to enjoy a little bit of holiday cheer next week.
Looking forward to seeing family and friends, celebrating Christmas and New Year's... and, of course, Jeremy & John's Birthday Party For Themselves (Volume 3)!
Then, it's right back to the grind with another script due the first week of January! But hey, it's the life I chose... and I wouldn't trade it!
Hope to see some of you in-between now and then!
.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2007 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's volume IV this year! Can't wait to see you and the new banners.

 
At December 20, 2007 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Sumerak! said...

My bad! Most of last year's is a blur to me... :)
See you there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home