Monday, November 19, 2007

Mid-Ohio-Con

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be appearing at this year's Mid-Ohio-Con on November 24-25 in Columbus, OH. The convention will be at Battelle Hall in downtown Columbus and will go all day Saturday and Sunday.
This year I'll be on-hand all weekend selling copies of my work (including the newly-released IRON MAN & POWER PACK #1 and FRANKLIN RICHARDS:FALL FOOTBALL FIASCO!), chatting with fans and signing autographs. Plus, I'll even be featured on a special panel at noon on Saturday!
So if you're looking for some fun after you've stuffed yourselves full of turkey, please swing by and see me in action!
More info can be found at www.midohiocon.com.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope to see you at the convention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home